Immediate Supervisor: Children's Leadership Conference Director
This person works to empower the marketing team to communicate the excitement of the Children's Leadership Conference by:
- Communicating to all marketing coordinators at least twice per month to keep communication and updates flowing regularly.
- Maintaining adherence to the the budget.
- Working with leadership team for overall planning and support.
- Developing and executing the overall marketing plan for the given year including advertisements in relevant magazines, contact with conferences and church leadership as necessary to successfully market the event.
- Developing preliminary plans for marketing the next CLC the week before, during, and one month after the current year's event.
- Coordinate with General Session Director to market guest speakers and presentations of the General Session.
- Coordinate with Workshop Director to market workshops and presenters.
- Coordinate with Meals Director to market meals for the weekend.
- Coordinate with General Sessions Director to market the next CLC during each General Session.
- Coordinate with Admin/Logistics Director to share location of event activities.
- Coordinate with Admin/Logistics Director to set up a space to market the next CLC.
Marketing Team Members
Marketing Coordinator Openings
- Personal Marketing Coordinator
- Print Marketing Coordinator
- Email Marketing Coordinator
- Photo/Video Coordinator
- T-shirts Order/Sales Coordinator
- Online Marketing/Website Coordinator