Administration & Logistics Director
Immediate Supervisor: Children's Leadership Conference Director
The Administration/Logistics Director organizes all work associated with registration, facilities use, and onsite presenter needs by:
- Communicating at least monthly with coordinators for the Admin/Logistics team.
- Making sure that all supplies for registration, facilities, and onsite assistance are provided including general office supplies and specific area needs.
- Coordinating with leadership team to ensure information is provided to participants and presenters appropriately.
- Participating in leadership meeting to assist in overall planning.
- Keeping track of confirmed facilities for the event including classrooms and buildings for General Sessions, Workshops, Registration, etc.
- Coordinating with Marketing Director to provide facility space for marketing the next CLC.
- Coordinating with General Sessions Director to ensure that facility needs for General Sessions are met and that materials for the General Sessions is provided in the Welcome Packets for participants.
- Coordinating with the Workshop Director to ensure that facility needs for workshops are met and that materials for the workshops are provided in the Welcome Packet for participants.
- Coordinating with Meals Director to ensure that facility needs for meals (preparation and service) are met.
Administration/Logistics Coordination Opportunities
- Welcome/Registration Desk Coordinator
- Welcome Packets Coordinator
- Building Ushers Coordinator
- Volunteers Coordinator
- Resource Center Coordinator
- Onsite Office Coordinator
- Registration Coordinator
Share this page with your friends!